♥♥♥ Follow me ♥♥♥

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The four weeks left

Writing the title, i just feel like crying. 4 minggu sebelum title sebagai pelajar UIA expired. Ya Allah, sedih! I have four weeks. To smile to those who have help me a lot. I have four weeks. To cheer up the people that i love. I have four weeks. To visit the place that i gonna miss. I have four weeks. To draw the best memories in your heart. I have four weeks. To eat every favorite food that i like. I have four weeks. To be the part of your life,here. But, the four weeks is not promised yet. I might be die tomorrow. Thus, the four weeks is nothing. I dont know, do i have enough time to serve the best for the ummah? Do i have enough time to strive for my dream? Only Allah know. And lets Allah decide. I leave all the fate to Him. Lets Him decide the best for me. :D Dear Allah, I really love IIUM. And the people. Please Allah, love them more! :D Regards, 'AH. ;)
:: "Allahumma faqqihna fiddin, wa 'allimna takwil, wahdina ilas sawa'is sabiil" ::


:: Ya Allah, kurniakanlah kami kefahaman yang mendalam tentang ilmu agama, dan ajarkanlah kepada kami ilmu yang boleh memahami sesuatu yang tersirat, dan tunjukkanlah kepada kami jalan yang sebenar2nya. :) ::

About Me

My photo
a very normal and 'serba kekurangan' person. sedang mencari dan menuntut ilmu Allah. Masih banyak kekurangan yang tidak perlu dicari, akan terzahir dengan sendiri.