♥♥♥ Follow me ♥♥♥

Saturday, December 04, 2010

HuSnA. KaMaRuDiN.

Dear friend,

Say me something nice.

So I can smile like

+______________________________+

Don't make me hurt. Because I don't like to feel like hatred.

Don't say something false. Don't say something bad.

If I do something wrong,

Said to me,

"you shouldn't do this, you must do this."

Don't said to me,

"Why are you doing like this and like that. you are so selfish. You're very.. and very. Very."

Don't blame me on everything. Don't say something without knowing.

You think I was doing that because….

That is what you think, maybe that's not the true things happen.

Don't judge a book by its story. But judge it after you know the real story.

Maybe I was wrong. But please ask me before you judge me.

Maybe something you should know the real story before all of you make a story.

I fell like…….. no one trust me. And no one come here and ask me what happen. I do that for nothing. I do that without any other intention. I do that because.. all of you know that rite.

So. Don't make me feel like I was the person who make the things bad..


Oh mum. I need you here. They blame me on everything. And I cannot stand with all of this. Please mum. Stay by my side. Give me strength Oooo Allah.


Ooh friend. Im sorry for everything.if it was my fault, its ok. Im okay with that. but…

You may ask the respective person for the answer.

My partner.

Make it clear,partner!


:: "Allahumma faqqihna fiddin, wa 'allimna takwil, wahdina ilas sawa'is sabiil" ::


:: Ya Allah, kurniakanlah kami kefahaman yang mendalam tentang ilmu agama, dan ajarkanlah kepada kami ilmu yang boleh memahami sesuatu yang tersirat, dan tunjukkanlah kepada kami jalan yang sebenar2nya. :) ::

No comments:

About Me

My photo
a very normal and 'serba kekurangan' person. sedang mencari dan menuntut ilmu Allah. Masih banyak kekurangan yang tidak perlu dicari, akan terzahir dengan sendiri.