♥♥♥ Follow me ♥♥♥

Friday, May 17, 2013

Selamat Hari Cikgu!

Of course, for my first teacher, mum and dad. Thanks for every kind of learning you had done, until now.

You teach me to be tough.

You teach me not to cry easily except in front of Him.

Mum and Dad,
If someone ask me,
Who is the most beloved person in my life,
Of course it is you.
Mum and Dad.

Mum and Dad,
Everytime i feel down.
I open my tablet.
I look for your picture.
And i wish you are here.
With me, hold my hand and gimme smile.

Dear teachers,
Who ever teach me before and after.
Thanks for everything.

Before,
I wish to be a doctor.
Opps, my parent wish, exactly.
I wanna be a lawyer.
But you said,
"Lawyer is not suitabke for you."
You teach me to love sciences.
Even i love politic and syariah more.

Dear teachers,
You play your role wisely.
You guide me for what i dont know.
You tell me everything that i should know.

Dear teachers,
Today i become a INSAN.
As what you ever wish.
Even i didnt reach the star,
But i on my way to the sky.

Dear teachers,
I love you all.
I love all the moments with you.
School and classroom which the most place i spent in.
And i miss all the moment with you.

Dear teachers,
One day,
I hope to reach the sky.
And pick up the star.
Then i will give it to you.
As appreciation,
For your support and doa.

Mum, Dad and Teachers,
Look at me.
I do work hard to success.
The obstacles never let me alone.
But with your doa,
I did passed all the obstacles before,
And i promise to pass very well the upcoming obstacled.
Insya Allah, with your guide and pray!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

:: "Allahumma faqqihna fiddin, wa 'allimna takwil, wahdina ilas sawa'is sabiil" ::


:: Ya Allah, kurniakanlah kami kefahaman yang mendalam tentang ilmu agama, dan ajarkanlah kepada kami ilmu yang boleh memahami sesuatu yang tersirat, dan tunjukkanlah kepada kami jalan yang sebenar2nya. :) ::

No comments:

About Me

My photo
a very normal and 'serba kekurangan' person. sedang mencari dan menuntut ilmu Allah. Masih banyak kekurangan yang tidak perlu dicari, akan terzahir dengan sendiri.